Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wannabe Wednesday

Since there a bajillion blogs out there better than my own I decided to pay homage to them every Wednesday. These are the ladies who I give me inspiration. Who introduced me to ikat and chevron. Who spread the POWER OF PAINT message!








Can you believe she’s only 26 years old. This chick has more style in her little finger than I do in my entire body. Her house is GORGEOUS!




 



Another supertalented lady. Love her thrifty style!

Also Check out Better After

Lindsey posts all the great projects on the blogosphere. It’s a great way to find new blogs. My “follow” list grow larger everyday thanks to her. Plus her comments on them on are hilarious

There's no reason you should go without a handy space to keep your water carafe and bifocals. At least, that's what I keep on my nightstand because I am secretly 89 years old. Ok, maybe not bifocals, but I do keep my focals there. Nobody calls them focals. Why not? It makes sense. Sort of.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind! Also if you are so inclined please follow me.