Saturday, April 23, 2011

Another mini makeover for my half-bathroom.

Side rant: I cant believe people still call them powder rooms.  That's so weirdly old school. "Excuse me I need to go powder my nose". I think it's extra gross because I KNOW your going in there to do your business and because you said powder now I am imagining you have some weird rash and you need to powder you butt. 

The existing light fixture was okay but didn't fit with our aesthetic. The silver tone was nice but the globes were too flowery.


Made a quick stop at the Habitat for Humanity Re-Store, spent $2 and spent 2 minutes at home to change them out.


Ahh much better. Although we need shorter bulbs. Gah those compact fluorescent bulbs are ugly. Function over form for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind! Also if you are so inclined please follow me.