Friday, March 4, 2011

Kitchen Pulls



Cullman & Kravis

I’m dreaming of cabinet hardware. We haven’t even finished peeling wallpaper so it’s not spending time yet but I like to fantasize. That's how kinky I am. Drawer pulls?  Light fixtures? New flooring? Oh baby.

I’m leaning towards cups on the drawers and knobs on the cabinets.
 
I’m also a fan of the european pulls. Especially the really long ones that go across the entire drawer front

.

Check out these crystal ball knobs. Our house is 75% estrogen do you think I could get away with these and pink walls? V did say she want to put glitter on the walls in the new house…
 

Pictures all via http://www.myknobs.com

Currently my kitchen has invisible hardware. The idea is that without pulls you would have to use your greasy fingers to pry open the cabinets/drawers leaving marks on the stark white cabinets. It’s what the designers call “patina”. Also I noticed there is a loner-cupboard. See him there by the fridge nook. No partner to balance him out. NO SYMMETRY. AGH WHERE IS THE SYMMETRY?


Excuse the mid demo mess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind! Also if you are so inclined please follow me.