Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Flooring

So you know how I said we were going to leave the carpets for a while. Yeah well we changed our plan. here's how it went down.


Ring ring
Me: How much to clean my carpet?
Carpet Man: How big and how dirty?
Me: 10 rooms, dirty and a million square feet. Don’t you want to see it to quote me?
Carpet Man: Nope. That’s $2.
Me: Okay Thanks! See you Tuesday.

Knock knock
G: Hello
Carpet Man: Now that I’m here I changed my mind. This is going to cost $100000
G: We only plan on keeping it for a year so just do a $2 clean! We don’t care about making it look brand new.
Carpet Man: YOU INSULT MY CRAFT. $100000 or nothing
G: Then Nothing!

Ring ring
Me: Hello
G: THE CARPET MAN TRIED TO RIP US OFF!!! WASTING MONEY! BLAH ERGH FREAKOUT! WE’RE GETTING THE SAME FLOORS WE PUT IN THE PLAYROOM
Me: Okay

Now the problem is the existing floor in the kitchen. It’s not going to match but I don’t want to replace it right now…I’m thinking I’m going to paint it!


Design Sponge

Paisley Wallpaper
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind! Also if you are so inclined please follow me.